Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Knights of Columbus

Dominus Vobiscum...I want to talk about something that is near and dear to my heart...The Knights of Columbus. I have had the honor and privilege of being a Knight almost as long as I have been Catholic. I think I have been a Catholic a little less than a week longer than a Knight...as a convert, I always knew I wanted to be a Knight. Currently, I serve as the Deputy Grand Knight of my council and as the Pilot of my Assembly. In both cases, I work with what I consider to be the upper echelon Catholics our Church has to offer...on any given day you will find these guys helping out in various capacities at The Church or throughout the diocese...holding fundraisers...serving at Mass...or standing an Honor Guard at a deceased Knights wake. The Knights of Columbus does so much for the Church and for the community...we have been called the "strong right arm of The Church". In troubled times like we live in today, we need men of principle...honor...integrity....fortitude...charity. Knights are all of those things and more. If you are a practical Catholic man, age 18 or older and in full communion with The Church...then run to your nearest KofC representative at your parish and fill out a Form 100...it will be one of the most rewarding decisions you have ever made...I promise you.

2 comments:

Volpius Leonius said...

You would have more members if you had taken action against the Knights for Obama and pro choice, pro homosexual marriage knights in your ranks, until something is done about that they will always be a stain on your organisation.

Doddy said...

The authors regarding the shared report propose that it would be useful to conduct further more handled clinical tests involving herbal treatments for fungus bacterial infections
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/asikqq78/
data hk 2019