Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank you all for your support

It is so to be back after such a long sabattical in 2007. The support I have received from you all for both my vocation to the Priesthood and my blog has been phenomenal. God Bless you all. You are much too kind. I have received mixed opinions on my public endorsement of Alan Keyes...however, there are some like minded Catholics out there who strongly agree with my outlook on Dr. Keyes. As far as presidential Candidates are concerned...his views and public positions are more in line with The Holy See than any other presidential candidate this country has ever seen...I tell you, when I placed my vote for him in the Louisiana primaries, it was the first time I had voted with complete confidence that my vote did not conflict with my Catholic faith and principles.

Thanks once again to you all...I love you all. Vivat Jesus

3 comments:

James H said...

Hey there. I just found your blog. I try as much as I can to do a Louisiana Catholic update of bloggers and what they are posting about. I am adding you to that list

paramedicgirl said...

Glad you are blogging again. I've got a Bloglines subscription to your blog, so I will see when you have new posts. Welcome back!

Ragin-Cajun said...

Amen Brother! I said the same thing on my blog and voted the same way! I may have been throwing my vote away, but I was throwing it as far to the right as I could fling it.